HOW DOES PAY LATER WITH KLARNA WORK IN THE UK?
Pay Later with Klarna is a payment method which allows you to buy now and pay later, meaning you will never have to miss out on an item ever again!
You won't have to pay for until 30 days after delivery meaning you get your goods before you pay, no interest, fees or credit application so you can sit back, relax and Klarna will notify when your payment is due!
Who can use Pay Later with klarna?
- Customers with a delivery and billing address registered in the UK.
- You need a UK bank account.
- Customers over the age of 18.
When can it be used to place an order?
- When shopping and placing an order in GBP (£££).
- There's no minimum spend - simply add the items you want to your basket and checkout hassle free!
How do you pay using Pay Later with Klarna
- When you get to checkout, and onto the Payment page, you can select Buy now, pay later with Klarna as your payment type.
- After clicking "Review order", you will be redirected to Buy now pay later with Klarna to complete your purchase securely.
- Press Complete order.
- you will then be redirected to Klarna to finish off the payment process.
When do you have to pay for your order?
- Klarna will send you an email within 2 days of your being placed with payment instructions.
- You'll have 30 days to complete the payment online. You can pay at your convenience, with no extra cost via credit or debit card.
- You'll receive a reminder two days before your payment is due, and you'' also receive email reminders.
Having trousbles paying with Klarna?
If you are having troubles placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to the one of following reasons:
- Klarna may have you rejected your application to pay an account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address that you've provided. You'll need to make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank/credit cards are registered to.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try Pay Later with Klarna again. If you've recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
- If you have't used Klarna before and you're shipping to a different to your billing address, the payment may be declined.
Klarna are an independent payment provider and Garm Shack have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.